Your account is all setup, and we wanted to send you a proper welcome. We’re thrilled to be working with you, and we want to help you get the most out of ThruText, starting with this guide.
The next step for you is to join a ThruText training with our Client Success Manager, where they will cover key knowledge and best practices to ensure you have the best start possible.
If you have any technical support needs or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial Checklist To Start Texting
Log In to the ThruText Admin Console
- You should have an invitation in your inbox to be an owner on the account. If this is your first time using ThruText, you'll need to fill out a short form to create a user profile.
- We recommend bookmarking this link to log into your ThruText account: getthru.app/login.
- Need help logging in? See if any of these tips do the trick. If not, send a note to email@example.com.
Complete your 10DLC Brand & Use Case Registration
- Once logged in, select Brand & Use Case Registration from the left side menu under Account Tools. Fill out your brand and use case registration ASAP. Your account can only send text messages once it has undergone the use case manual vetting process.
- Contact support if your Brand Registration submission isn’t accepted on the same day. You can find step-by-step instructions here.
- If you are a political campaign, party, or PAC, you must complete the Campaign Verify registration process to acquire a Campaign Verify Token. The token must be applied to the account before selecting a use case. Detailed instructions are available here.
- Choose one use case from the list of available use cases. More detailed use case descriptions and instructions are available here. For more information and guidance, review our 10DLC Website Requirementsarticle.
- If your use case is pending the next day, please look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the next steps.
- If your use case is registered for more than five business days, contact support for more information on timelines.
- Once it is ready, the yellow status will change to a green approved on the 10DLC page, as noted in this guide: Use Case Status.
- Have 10DLC Questions? We're also available to provide 10DLC support. If you are interested, sign up for a ThruText 10DLC Strategy here.
Load Your Groups, Build Your Campaigns, & Invite Your Team
- To set up the two-way VAN sync, you'll want to follow the steps listed here.
- We’ve got some great Admin training videos about how to upload a group of recipients, how to launch a campaign, and more — these should help you get your first list and campaign up and running quickly.
- Find our guide here with more information on inviting admins and texters to your ThruText account.
- Texting with ThruText as a sender is super-easy -- and this short training video will help your senders get started.
Get Help Along the Way
We’ve developed a comprehensive set of support documents and materials for senders and texters, which you can find in the support section on our website. There are three ways to submit support requests:
- By email: email@example.com
- From the website: Click Support in the top right corner of any ThruText page, and you will see an option to submit a ticket.
- From chat: To access chat on getthru.app, click on the button in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Chat is available on weekends and weekdays from 11 am - 7 pm ET.
A note on support requests: Please do initiate support requests using those tools, as it helps us keep track of our clients' needs. Our support hours are 9 am to 10 pm ET on weekdays and 11 am-7 pm ET on weekends. During that window, we respond to critical issues within 2 hours, but generally much faster than that.
Billing: Invoices for a given month's usage will be emailed out in the first half of the following month. For Example, invoices covering March will be sent in the first half of April. We request payment by check or ACH. For questions on your contract and plan type, please email our sales (firstname.lastname@example.org) and billing (email@example.com) teams.
Please let us know if you need any assistance. Happy texting!