Create your ThruTalk campaign
When creating a campaign, you'll start by specifying the following parameters:
- Name - Make sure to use consistent naming conventions.
- Description - The description is visible to callers, so you can use it to give them brief instructions to guide their calling experience. This is also a great place to let your callers know who to contact if they have questions about their assignments.
- Campaign active dates - Start and end dates that the campaign will be callable.
- Time zone - The time zone where your campaign targets are located, which is used to determine when the campaign is open for calling.
- Daily open hours - Open and close times: standard is the local time from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, but calling can start as early as 8 am, local.
- Region area codes - Select the local area codes for the numbers for your caller ID. The regions work in priority order so that you will choose your first and second priority area codes for Region 1 and Region 2. We recommend using a broader selection for Region 3, such as US (All).
- Select script - Choose the script you want to use for this campaign. (If you have VAN scripts, they are located at the bottom)
- Select your Groups - add multiple Groups to your campaign. These are the people you will be calling. (Be sure to click "Set Base Segment."
- Select your dialing order - Order your contacts will be called.
Once you have submitted choices for all of the above, the "Next: Choose Callers" button will change from dark grey to pink. Use that button to proceed to the next step!
NOTE - Most Campaign details are not editable after launch. Double-check your open and closing dates and times before moving forward.
Only callers that have a GetThru user profile AND have accepted an invitation to your organization can be added. Callers can be added manually by clicking on their names in the left side box. Their name will populate inside the right-side box. If you do not see the caller you are looking for, send an Invitation.
The campaign caller invite link is auto-enabled here. The campaign caller invite link allows users to add themselves to a campaign anytime once it is launched. You can choose to de-enable now, but the link cannot be re-enabled after launch.
Click "Review" to move on to the next step.
During the review stage of campaign creation, the campaign will be listed as a draft. You should double-check all of your work to ensure that everything looks good. If you need to make a change, click the Campaign Details "Edit" button in the top right corner or click the Callers "Edit" button. Once your campaign review is complete, scroll to the bottom of your campaign and click the "Launch Campaign" button. You will automatically be taken to your Campaigns Overview page.
NOTE - Once you launch your campaign, you can no longer make any edits to callers or groups. You can still add callers by using the Campaign Caller Invite Link.
Using the side navigation dashboard, you can return to any Active, Draft, or Archived campaigns within your account.
Please check out our Campaigns Overview guide for details on launched campaigns.
Larger campaigns can take longer to launch than smaller campaigns. If you have any concerns, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .