Start and End date and times
Message senders can only send initial messages between a campaign's Start and End times. This can be set during campaign creation or edited after launching. Outside of this window, replies can still be sent by message senders.
Start and End times during campaign creation
During the first step of campaign creation, you will be given the option to set your initial message sending window.
- The Start Date and Time controls when initial messages can begin being sent. This will default to the current time, so unless you would like to set this for a time in the future, you do not need to edit this box.
- The End Date and Time controls when initial messages can no longer be sent.
To make edits, click inside the fields and adjust the calendar that pops up:
Editing Start and End times on an active campaign
Sometimes, you will need to edit your active campaign. For example, your texters report that they see "Inbox Zero" on their assignment. You will need to extend the initial message sending window.
To make changes to an active campaign:
- Open the campaign you would like to change.
- Click the "Edit" button at the top of the screen.
- From there, you can adjust the calendars (see screenshot above)
If you are using Follow Up messages, it's good practice to extend the End Date into the future.