Information on a Single Group
Once you've uploaded a group, we'll provide statistics for ThruText and ThruTalk usages, followed by error messages for that list of contacts.
Contacts and Error Messages in Groups Definitions
Valid Phone Numbers statistics
- ThruText: Contacts with textable, valid mobile phone numbers.
- ThruTalk: Contacts with callable phone numbers. Landlines, VOIP, and mobile numbers are valid on a ThruTalk campaign.
- Unvalidated: Contacts with phone numbers that are pending validation. Please refresh your browser if you see a large number of items in unvalidated status after the group has been fully processed.
- GetThru Suppressions:
- ThruText Opt-Outs: Contacts that are removed due to the phone number being previously opted-out from ThruText on your account.
- ThruTalk Do Not Call: Contacts that are removed due to the phone number being previously marked Do Not Call on your account.
- Opt-outs are not removed from ThruTalk calling lists, and do not call numbers are not removed from ThruText campaigns.
- Errors: A total count of the rows affected by errors on import. The details are listed below the group stats box:
- 'Row had a different number of columns from the header row.' - Validate your CSV is formatted properly with all rows having the same number of columns.
- 'Row had invalid formatting (invalid CSV escape sequence).' - Validate your CSV is formatted properly.
- 'Missing or malformed phone number.' - The column in your CSV file mapped to "phone number" is either empty or does not contain the correct amount of characters for one or more phone numbers.
- 'One or more columns exceeded maximum length (255).' - Fields are restricted to 255 characters and need to be trimmed and re-loaded.
- 'Missing contact first or last name.' - First and last names are required fields. You can choose to populate them with placeholders like "supporter" if required.
- 'Duplicate phone number.' - Groups/Campaigns will only have one contact per phone number; duplicates are removed for you.
- 'Unknown error.' - Contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
This is a list of all custom fields that were mapped during group upload. This is a great way to check to see if your VAN IDs are present in individual groups! For more information on custom fields, check out our detailed help center article.
The campaigns displayed in this section include all campaigns for ThruText (active, paused, draft, archived) and ThruTalk (New) (active, draft, archived) that the group is attached to.
- Back - This option will take you back to the active group page.
- Edit - This option will allow you to rename the group.
- Export - This option will export a CSV of the group validation details. This export is only formatted for ThruText currently. Exporting the group will show you a breakdown of landlines, VOIP, and mobile numbers under the "carrier_type" column, all of which are dialable on a ThruTalk (New) campaign.
- Archive - This option is not reversible, and the group cannot be viewed or used again once archived.
NOTE - Contacts cannot be added or removed once the group is uploaded.