To send texts in ThruText, you will need:
- An internet connection - Accessed via desktop, mobile device, or laptop.
- A web browser - Chrome or Firefox are highly recommended.
Your internet connection
Your internet connection is the first of the two tools you need. Can you load a streaming video, and does it play without buffering? If so, great! You should have no trouble successfully sending out text messages. Make sure to close out all your browser windows and tabs except for the login to ThruText. Anything heavy on internet usage, like streaming video, video calls, audio, or other downloads, could cause slowness and impact the message sending process, so we especially recommend closing those.
Your web browser
Your browser is the second tool you need. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari will work on desktop or mobile. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox for best performance.
- If you are using Safari, it is recommended to use a mouse instead of the enter button. If using the enter button, verify that the message has been sent (i.e. the text is no longer showing in the text input field or make sure to leave 3-5 seconds between clicks) before clicking enter for the next contact's message.
- Internet Explorer and Opera are not supported.
- Be sure to download the latest versions of the browser you are using.
Once you've ensured you have all the tools needed to send texts, you are ready to log in!
If you are encountering any difficulties while logging in or using the tool, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Try logging in with browsing mode on your browser.
- Try restarting your computer.