Are you encountering an error?
When errors are encountered within a browser, a good first step is to check whether or not the process produces the same error within a private browsing window. If the error does not happen using a private browsing window, this is an indication that the browser's cache needs to be cleared. Below, we've included links to instructions for both opening private browsing windows and clearing the browser's cache for some of the main browsers used today.
Private Browsing Windows
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer
- Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/safari/use-private-browsing
Clearing Browser Cache
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/clear-your-browsing-history
A common sign is if you are making calls using ThruTalk, you may be sent back to your assignments page when you try to start calling. If this happens, please close any other browser tabs with ThruTalk open. You may still need to clear your cache.
If you continue to experience issues with GetThru.app, please reach out to GetThru Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org