Frequently asked questions about ThruTalk pricing
What is ThruTalk's pricing?
For information on ThruTalk's pricing for education, political campaigns, and non-profits please visit our website for more information.
How do I find my ThruTalk contract rate?
You can find your pricing plan and rate in your original contract and in a prior invoice, or you can contact our Sales or Billing team for information on your specific plan's pricing details.
To reach these departments directly, the Sales team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Billing team is available at email@example.com for assistance.
Pricing information is not located in getthru.app, and our Support team is unable to provide those details.
How to calculate a ThruTalk bill?
Your monthly ThruTalk bill is the total number of dials you have completed on your account over the past month multiplied by the per-dial contract rate. Utilizing some data manipulation using the Account Campaign Dials export and filtering, you can determine your costs for a specific campaign or date range.
Follow these steps to determine the number of dials completed in a campaign or across multiple campaigns over a period of time:
- From the ThruTalk Exports page, create an Account Campaign Dials Exportfor the date range needed (this will create a download link for all campaigns that produced dials in that timespan):
- Date Range: To check one month or a specific date range, you can input that date range in the Start and End Date fields; you will want to download all generated campaign CSVs.
- Specific Campaign: To check a particular campaign, you can check the data range of that campaign based on its Campaign Details page and input that into the Start and End Date fields. You'll want to download the one campaign needed based on its name
- Download the CSVs for each (or all) generated campaigns needed and filter out any results listed as "not dialed " (you are not charged for results marked "not dialed "):
- Determine the remaining number of rows/contacts after filtering for each campaign CSV
- Selecting Row A2 and using Shift+Ctrl+Down Arrow (PC) or Shift+Cmd+Down Arrow (Mac) will provide you with a count of the rows for a total.
- If calculating across multiple campaigns, make sure to add together the dials total of all campaigns.
- Multiply that total times your per dial rate and the result will be your total costs for the requested period or specific campaign.
Please reach out to us with any questions on this process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE - We send bills out during the first half of the month. That means you can expect your previous month's statement by the middle of the current month. Once you have received it, you can pay by ACH, credit card, or check.
Not all dials sent in a billing period are sent in campaigns launched during the billing period. To account for all of the dials appearing in your invoice, you may need to look at campaigns launched before the billing period.