Who's making calls on your campaign?
The Campaign Details page provides essential insight into the statuses of callers on an individual campaign in real-time. To view, click on a campaign and the caller's first name, last name & status are viewable at the bottom. You can see which caller is logged in and where they are in the calling process. You can also use caller statuses as insight into which callers may need technical assistance.
Each caller's first and last name is shown, along with a color-coded status:
- In Call - These callers are connected to a contact.
- Wrap Up - After a call is completed, the caller enters a "Wrap Up" state in which the caller can fill in survey data. Callers staying in "Wrap Up" for an extended time may need help navigating the script or moving on to the next call.
- Ready - Waiting for a call.
- Not Ready - Callers have entered the calling window but have not clicked "Ready to Make Calls." These callers may need additional help to get started. (e.g., Ask if the caller has enabled the permission for the mic.)
- Offline - These callers are not logged into this campaign at this time.
Caller Activity Overview
The Caller Activity Overview is a quick way to assess your campaign's callers at a glance.