Managing Your ThruTalk (New) Scripts
You can build scripts to create the list of survey questions and response options you want callers to share with contacts during live calls. For more information on how to create scripts, click here!
Using the Scripts option from the left sidebar, you can access the page to view and manage your scripts. All scripts you create will be available from here to edit or delete.
From the main script page, you have the following options available:
- Check when a script was created.
- Check when a script was last updated.
- Check what type a script is (MyCampaign, MyVoters, custom).
- View or edit a script
- If a script has not yet been added to a campaign, it can be edited or deleted.
- If a script has already been added to a campaign, it can be viewed but is not editable for data validation purposes.
Please review our guide Scripts for Your ThruTalk (New) Account for script creation step-by-step instructions.