You can use the "Archive" button to hide conversations from your inbox that are completed. This button does not opt out the texted person, or delete the conversation. It is just to help you keep your inbox clear, if you choose.
Here are some commonly asked details about archiving:
- As a best practice, you should only archive conversations when you are very sure that you are done chatting;
- However, conversations will return to your view if the texted person sends a new reply message, or if a follow up script is set for that contact.
- Your texting administrators can see and interact with your archived conversations.
- Admins can not "un-archive" your conversations.
- Currently, as a message sender, you can not access conversations once archived.