Clearing a conversation from the Messenger
You can use the "Archive" button to hide conversations from your inbox that are completed. This button does not opt-out the texted person or delete the conversation. It is just to help you keep your inbox clear if you choose.opt outopt-out
Here are some commonly asked details about archiving:
- As a best practice, you should only archive conversations when you are very sure that you are done chatting.
- However, conversations will return to your view if the texted person sends a new reply message or a follow-up script is set for that contact.
- Your texting administrators can see and interact with your archived conversations on their side in ThruText.
- Admins cannot "un-archive" your conversations so that they are visible in the Messenger.
- Message senders cannot access conversations once archived.