How to send texts in ThruText contacts called in ThruTalk
Are you interested in texting contacts after a ThruTalk campaign? In this article, we will share how you can do just that.
Step 1 (optional):
- A multiple-choice yes/no question with the text: "Can we text you?"
- A follow-up freeform question with the text: "What's the best number to text you at?"
After your calling campaign has been completed:
- Use the account campaign dial export to determine who answered "yes" to receive a text message.
- Create a group based on those contacts' names and the phone numbers they shared as their best contact. Example group name: Contacts_to_Text_talkcampaignname
- Create a ThruText campaign using the Contacts_to_Text_talkcampaignname group as the base segment:
- Add an initial message that includes the follow-up question or information you want to share with contacts.
- Launch the campaign and send the initial text messages to the contacts.
- If contacts reply and have questions, your senders can answer them via the texting platform's assignment page.
- You can even create preset recommended replies that your message senders can use for common questions from contacts.
- You can collect data points for your organization using ThruText's survey questions.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.