The regular allowable calling window is 10 am - 9 pm local based on the timezone chosen at list upload.
Lists are scheduled to start at opening time or 10 am local time, whichever is later. To see the times ThruTalk is currently operating the dialer, check Operating Hours.
TIMEZONE OF LIST
Our system will sort the phone numbers by area code into timezones.
- Eastern - End at 9 pm ET
- Central - End at 10 pm ET
- Mountain - End at 11 pm ET
- Pacific - End at 11:30 pm ET
- Alaska and Hawaii, pick PT
Timezone List Rules:
- The list will be scheduled to start at 10 am local and end at 9 pm local.
- To call a list with phone numbers located across all timezones 5 digit zip codes are recommended.
- The zip/area code logic works by comparing the zip code against the area code. A zipcode must be included for every single contact for this logic to work.
- If there is a mismatch between the geographical locations indicated by these two values (area code vs. zip code), the phone number is placed into the Safe time zone for dialing 11 am – 9 pm ET.
- Each timezone can be dialed from 8 am-9 pm local time if the list is playing.
- Our system will order dials by the start time of the area code (AT, ET, CT, MT, PT, AL, HI), and then the order in which records were loaded.