Login Page Settings allows you to view all the settings for each of your accounts login pages and update the current services available at the login page.
See Add and Remove services from Login Page access for more info on this feature.
- View Current Settings
- Caller Login Embed Code
- Banned Phones and Banned Emails
- Login Claim Options
- Name of the Login Page
- Login page slug - where your callers login
- Produces the username set that has access to services that share that username set and login page.
- Logois a preview of the logo on the login page
- NOTE: Logos are set to a max width of 300px and are on a white background.
- Login Prefix is the username set
- Since the usernames are numbered, your login prefix cannot end with a number
- Wrap-up Seconds is the time between ending a call and moving on to the next call.
- This count, measured in seconds, starts when the current call disconnects from the current voter/target - whether the voter/target hangs up the phone or the caller disconnects the call with the "End Call" button. This count finishes when either the caller selects a call result code from the left side of the screen, or when the maximum time defined with this option is reached and the caller is logged out.
Caller Login Embed Code
The embed code for placing the dialer login tool on your own website.
Banned Phones and Banned Emails
The Ban Caller(s) button is for banning a caller from claiming a username by blocking that caller's email or phone number.
Email email@example.com to add emails or phones to the banned user list.
- Add emails to banned user list
- Give the email address to ban
- Add phone numbers to banned users lists
- Give the phone number to ban
- Login Page to Ban from
- Send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org to add emails or phones to the banned user list.
Services associated with these login page settings.
- Add / Remove services
- Edit Banned Users ** COMING SOON **
All services with a checkmark are currently assigned, check others to add or remove the check to remove.
- Changes will go into effect within 10 minutes.
- Claim a username on your login page and check the service options for any urgent confirmation needs.
Login Claim Options
Note: Login pages and usernames sets cannot be shared across accounts. One login page per account is the default.