Request a Script Review is to have our team review a single specific script that you have created.
- Enter the name of the script to review
- Find the name of the script you'd like reviewed in your Script Manager as shown in the example above.
- Enter the date you need the review completed
- Make sure to have enough time to check it over and do final edits before you need to go live.
- Share your key concerns
- Tell the support team what you need to be reviewed. Try to be as specific as possible and include links to any screenshots, videos, or additional information as needed.
- Click on "Request Review"
- You will receive an email to confirm the request has been received and again when it has been completed.
We will identify clear issues and provide an explanation of how to correct and avoid the issue moving forward. We will also communicate general advice where we see the chance to share improvement opportunities.
Note: A script review cannot be completed while there are callers in the service.