NOTE: If you do not currently have access to this feature and wish to use PatchThru, or if you have questions about access, email email@example.com. If the admin console service page currently does not include a Patch button it means access needs to be requested.
You can PatchThru options. When enabled, the PatchThru option will appear on the screen while the caller is on a connected call. calls within a phonebook of preset
1. Click PatchThru to access the call transfer menu.
2. PatchThru Options screen will be presented to you with your present options like the screenshot below:
3. The caller will select the correct option and hit Dial to start connecting.
Note: You will hear audio tones during the transfer process while making a transfer. A single tone indicates you have connected to the PatchThru recipient, moved the customer or PatchThru recipient on or off hold, or reconnected back to the customer.
4. Once all parties are connected, your Conference screen will look like the screenshot below:
5. You can leave the conference by selecting "Leave Conference" (option in red below) to leave the person you called on with the PatchThru and so the caller can continue making calls. While it is not required that you stay connected during a conference we still recommend doing so for a few seconds before leaving to ensure that the transfer was successful.
6. After leaving the conference, you will be able to select the appropriate term code as you normally would.
7. Then click "Save" to move on to next call.